Database reporting, consisting of database reports and data cubes, enable users to choose the appropriate sections in the register data.
- Database reports are ready-made compilations of key data on a subject area.
- Data cubes enable more versatile data analyses.
On this page:
- Expenditure on social assistance
- Health and welfare promotion
- Health care services
- Primary care
- Processing times in child welfare
- Sexual and reproductive health
Electronic reporting in terms of database reports and data cubes is being developed also for other register data.
The links open to the electronic reporting system outside the THL website.
- Expenditure on social assistance and households receiving social assistance by region
- Expenditure on social assistance (€1000) in real prices by region, time series
Municipal health promotion capacity building (TEAviisari)
Shortcuts to sector results on the front page.
Health care services
- Influenza vaccination coverage for children aged 6-35 months
- Influenza vaccination coverage for persons aged over 65 years
- Vaccination coverage for infants
- HPV vaccination coverage for girls
Processing times in child welfare
- Number of parturients by hospital
- Pain relief in labour 2007–
- Pain relief in labour by hospital type and parturient type (vaginal delivery)
- Mode of delivery and delivery procedures 2007–
- Mode of delivery and delivery procedures by hospital type
- Mode of delivery and delivery procedures by hospital
- Health indicators for the newborn by hospital, %
- Perinatal mortality per 1000 births by hospital type
- Premature newborns (less than 37 weeks) and birth weight less than 2500 g by area, %
- Parturients and delivery procedures
- Pain relief in labour
- Newborns per district
- Newborns per hospital
- Induced abortions among under-30s by age group 1987–
- Induced abortions by welfare area
- Induced abortions by indication as % of all abortions
- Induced abortions by gestation length, age and indication
- Assisted fertility treatments by treatment method
- Assisted fertility treatments by gametes
- Started assisted fertility treatments by gametes and treatment method
- Assisted fertility treatments by clinic type
- In vitro fertility treatments with own gametes
- Assisted fertility treatments using donor gametes